- Students must have an Attendance Percentage of 80% or higher in order to be eligible to receive a grade in all classes.
- Provided that student has satisfied each class’s requirements to receive an actual grade.
- If a student does not have 80%, s/he is not eligible to receive a grade in any class until the time is made up.
- Once Study Hall sessions have been completed, student is then eligible to receive a grade in all classes.
- Students can make up their time by attending Study Hall:
1 hour of time = 1 Session
79% - 70% attendance = 2 study hall sessions
69% - 60% attendance = 4 study hall sessions
59% - 50% attendance = 6 study hall sessions
below 50% attendance = 8 study hall sessions
Study Hall Schedule
Monday thru Friday:
8:00am – 9:00am (Room 509)
Tuesday & Thursday:
3:30pm – 4:30pm (WAN)
*Student must be present the whole time in order to get credit*
*Partial time will not be given any credit*
Case by Case
- A teacher may elect to host Study Hall in their classroom during Lunch Time, but it will only be counted if submitted in writing with Name, Date, Time.
- Students with shortened schedules may stay longer and complete Study Hall, if it is confirmed they do not have a scheduled class during that time. Teacher must submit in writing with Name, Date, Time.
Current Attendance Percentages are posted weekly on Wednesdays. Talk to your advisor if you need information on your current study halls.